Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The house

Sunrise at our new house.

The last few weeks I have been working on the house quite a lot. after working my 8 hours at Jenkins Glass I go over to the house and work some more. I have gotten the house wrap done the exterior doors hung, and just about ready for the siding. The drywall has been going up this week, and we will be ready for paint by Monday. The cabinets are being built, and the tile is getting here on Monday too. Then I will have a lot of work to do inside. We are doing the paint, trim, hanging interior doors, and the tile...and most everything else inside and outside.
It has been making for long days, but we are getting closer.


The living room and into the kitchen. Drywall going up.

Our kitchen pantry.

2 comments:

Andy said...

I drove by the other day. It looks like things are coming along nicely.

Tyler said...

Thanks, we have been busy...ok so up to this point the subs have been busy. Now that we are down to finish work, we will be.