Thursday, June 03, 2010

Life is crazy...so here are some recent photos

No I haven't vanished, I have simply been overwhelmed with work and all my projects that I never have time to photograph or post anything...OK so I never seem to photograph in the last 3 or 4 years, but time seems to be in short supply. Does anyone know where I could find 30 hour days?


Jess has been trying to get me to do a new family Portrait for a while now...here it is sans-touch-ups


Photos of Creedance usualy don't require touch-ups, she's just cute.

I apolagize for the cliche photo, Jess really likes it, and part of me likes it too.

Driving home from the Father & Son Campout was really pretty...and cold too.

Dispite the cold and the snow, the campout was fun

Work has been consuming a lot of my time, I have been arranging with architects, general contractors, and vendors for 3 jobs, 2 of which are quite large. I have also started working on the estimating and drafting of shop drawings. I am wishing that I studied construction management and learned auto cad drawing in college. But hey, I get to do it now and I got to study my passion in college instead. These jobs that have been coming up are now here, however I feel pulled in so many directions to get them taken care of. But it is nice to be doing the work, and putting the pieces together. I'll have to try to get photos and post them as they progress. What adds to some of the stress is that they are spread out geographically, Jackson, Rexburg, Sun Valley, and then little ones here and there in Idaho Falls.


TJ has grown out of that innocent stage when children don't know what your are 'suposed to do' in front of the camera. It is rare that I can get a photo of him like this, without a forced smile.


Our 4 happy kids.


I also will be taking the scouts to Scout Camp in just over a week. It is still cold here, so that should be interesting. I won't be able to stay the whole week, because of the workload, but I will take them up and then go back up at the end of the week to bring them home. I hope that they get along and work hard on their merit badges and advancement. It should be a good week, they are a good bunch of boys.



I was very greatful for the Bus when I woke up and saw this out the window!

Speaking of camping in the cold, 2 weeks ago was the father & son camp out. It was a lot of fun, it was quite rainy and windy heading up, but the bus did just fine. We were the first ones from our ward up there so we picked out a good spot for the bus, and got it set up and hung out in the bus as the rain came down for a while. The boys had fun exploring and playing with friends, and poking sticks in the fire. The bus was nice and cozy, especially in the morning when we woke up to 3 inches of snow. It was funny to have snow in the middle of May on a camp out...boy winter just won't let up!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I don't think it's cliche - it's cute! And I'm impressed that you could get all 4 kids smiling at once in the one below. Even Pearson... impressive. What cute kids you have. When I have 4 kids, I want you to take a picture of them just like that :)

Tyler said...

I'll do that, Kim. You better get cracking on those 3 more kids!

Sally said...

I don't know if you remember the print swap that we had. well I just wanted to tell you that i finally have Creedence framed and hung and it is a joy to look at that image every day. thanks so much tyler.

Tyler said...

I sure do, Sally. I still have the plat/plad print I got from you. I am glad that it brightens your day, thanks. I still have it hanging in our house too.