Sunday, February 18, 2007

Teton Dam Spillway


Saturday, Theo & I went out photographing. Friday he got a GMC Yukon, and wanted to give it a shake-down run...you know test out the off-road capabilities. He also wanted to get to the Teton Dam spillway, on the NW side of the Dam. We had a fun time finding it, driving through a field and through a few drifts, not too bad, but we didn't know exactly where to go. We did find it and got a few good images. Do you like the color or monochrome better?

Once we got there, we weren't quite sure how to get down into the spillway...we found a better way out, but this is how we got down.


On another note...Friday I found out that I am not getting paid what we agreed on! I am getting paid $1.50 more! Yea...so it was a good job move. I guess they have been happy with my work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the monochrome, but I've always been a sucker for black and white. The blue reflection in the water throws me off. I like the contrast in the b&w.

Anonymous said...

Tyler,
what's up with this new best friend guy? I am your ONLY BEST FRIEND!!!JUST Kidding, cool pics and congrats on the higher pay scaleage! I like the color better.

Darren Clark said...

Give me a little more notice and I'll make it out next time. The black-and-white is definitely better. Take it easy.