Saturday, October 27, 2007

A rare photograph

I was going through some of my slides from when I took color photo a few years ago, and found a sweet image. There is not anything phinominal about the quality or subject matter other than it is my two busses. At the time, I owned the red '72 and the green '79 was my friend's. The green one is now mine...and sadly I don't have the red one anymore. I think I was without a bus for about a year and a half. When I had the red, I never thought that I would sell it or that I would end up with the green westy. I was really excited about the slide, I had forgotten about the shot, and wanted to share my discovery with everyone else. Notice that this photo was before the mural was painted, and also before I got the VW for the front of the '72.


What looks better? The spare on the front or without? I am debating on taking the spare tire bracket off and putting on a VW emblem. I want to paint the '79 like the '72...but with green and white. Think it would look good?

2 comments:

Slade said...

I see you're using your 'time off' to blog. Very nice.

Tyler said...

"Time off"...yea right! I took 2 days! And even then I was working. Either finishing up side jobs or building picture frames. I get too stir-crazy