Monday, March 24, 2008

Moving along

So things on the house are really progressing. This weekend we started getting the bathroom tiled. We finished painting the bedrooms and only have a few touch-ups to do in them. We will wait on that for a while on that.

The cabinet guys and electricians were there really moving. The cabinets should be finished up in a day or two and the electrical won't be far behind.

We got the tile cut and set in place today, tomarrow I will morter it down. It has been very busy the past weeks.

2 comments:

Slade said...

...been a while since I checked your blog. Your house looks fantastic! I'm sure you can't wait to get into it!

Tyler said...

Yep. I just got my new 4x5 enlarger and a lot of other equipment...now I just need to finish the dark room.

What do you know about using soft water in photo chemestry...should I also run hard water?