Saturday, November 04, 2006

Finally--more photos!

So Blogger is working for me now! Here's the images from last weekend that aren't just snapshots. Give me some feedback of what you think!

Who needs a Safari Rack?!

The Sampson Cabin...well chimney, slab, beds and stove.

We found this at the West end of Hebgen Lake...I think it is a crawfish.


Quake Lake.

I got the film from this trip developed today too. I hope to get it scanned in a week or two. I even shot some Holga stuff. The negs look pretty good.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tree shot!
It almost reminds me of the Louisianna buyoo trip I was on in Jan 2000 with Rusty.
I also like the car rack for camera thingy.
How's TJ?
Tyson

Tyler said...

Doin' good...won't sleep through the night...gets up lots...makes us, OK so Jess want to pull her hair out. Did we tell you that the operation was not suposed to happen this soon? It will be in April or May.

There is no rack...just me standing on my car.

Sally said...

I like the chimney photo. very interesting. Good work.