Friday, June 20, 2008

We are in!


24 November 2007

So we moved in...OK so nearly two weeks ago we did, but everything has been really crazy.

6 June 2008


We moved on the 9th of June. Jess and Dad started moving the beds and a lot of the boxes through the day, then that night we got some help from some friends. We still had to make little trips throughout the week but by Saturday afternoon, we were all out of the townhouse. We still have a lot to unpack and finish up (the sprinklers, grass and fence), but it is great to be in and to be able to enjoy the house more.



Bear Lake, an old TV & vacuum

This week I went the Varsity scouts to Bear Lake. I was only able to stay for about a day and a half, but while I was there I got plenty sore from beach football (yes I actually did play football), and had a fun time getting to know these young men. We also had the tour of the Minitonka cave. That was really cool. I had to leave before we put the boat in...but I think I would have been far too sore to ski.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Tyler,

I did the Bear Lake thing with the Varsity scouts last year. Beach football kicked my butt! Did you camp at the little Ma & Pa campground just off of 89 about 1/4 mile below the turn off for the North beach? It was a lot of fun - our young men's president has jet skis and a boat so there was a lot of opportunity to do some very stupid things...typical scout high adventure!

Congrats on your home! Looks charming. Darren and I are helping Theo move today.

Tyler said...

We camped at Bear Lake Hot Springs, right at the north-east end. It was fun...I wish I could have stayed another day.

We are very happy to be in the house...I would have helped Theo, but I had a house of windows to finish. I broke even on that job-D'oh!

Andy said...

I feel like a total schmuck for waiting so long to check your blog, but congratulations on getting the house done. That's pretty awesome.