Friday, August 01, 2008

Redfish Lake

Last week (July 21-25) we went to Redfish Lake with Jessica's family It was incredible! I really needed a vacation. I was able to get away for the whole week this year. Last year I couldn't go with them at all, and before that I usually only go for two or three days. It was a lot of fun to spend time with Jess and the Kids as well as Jessica's brothers and sisters (and their families).




This waterfall feeds into Redfish Lake. This is the highest I have seen it running.



Creedance at the Lillies



I was able to finally figure out wakeboarding (I am able to get up and stay up for a while anyway). Toph and Creedance really caught on to kneeboarding too.


TJ had a BLAST PLAYING ON THE BEACH.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the picture, it looks like the RED fish was you. :P

Looks like it was loads of fun though.

Jon said...

When you going to take the rest of us wakeboarding?

Emily said...

You've got to send us pics via email or something--I didn't take ANY pics up there-can you believe that??

Tyler said...

We will have a CD and hopefully a DVD slideshow in a week or two...Hopefully!

Rachel B said...

I can't believe Cree kneeboarded! What a trooper. She puts Sean and I both to shame; I don't think I was brave enough at that age anyways. Tell her way to go and I'm thinking of ya'all.