Monday, May 08, 2006

Shriner's

Well, tomorrow we leave for Salt Lake City. Wednesday is TJ's appointment with the doctor(s) at Shriner's. I am excited to see what they would recommend and when we can start helping him. Mostly we are excited to find out what the plan will be, or can be. I hope that we can get started right away, but I also don't want to rush into anything that we may end up having to do over again. I have heard that sometimes they have to repeat a procedure because the leg reverts back. I don't know. There are so many 'what ifs' We are just happy to have our baby boy. He is so wonderful!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hope it goes well tyler. good luck.

Tyler said...

Thanks Sally. We just got back. We were given a lot to chew on. I'll talk about it in a while, after we have a chance to process.