Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Daily Grind

So my days have consisted of work, come home, clean up, play with kids, yardwork, sleep and do it all over again. Yiesh! I haven't photographed much at all, and am just plain tired most of the time. Memorial day weekend was nice though. Crappy weather, but we didn't do much of anything...kinda nice. Saturday I did work on building some more picture frames though. I sould finish them sometime, but I have just too much work to do otherwise. I have windows to put in for a guy on this Saturday, I'm not too excited for that, but it will bring in a little bit more money. So that's the update here. Life needs change.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler!
Just showing my family how to use this.

Tyler said...

Who are you?
Thanks for stopping by anyway.
Tyson???

Andy said...

welcome to life after graduation...It's much harder to get out photographing without external pressure (i.e., classes and grades). It's been a real long while since I've gone out photographing.

Darren Clark said...

Ah, picture frames. I'll call you in mid june or so.