Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bank Job


The last 3 days I have been working in Jackson Hole...that was a very long 3 days. We are doing a curtain-wall system in a new bank there. I can't remember if it is the 1st bank of Jackson or Jackson State Bank...or something like that...there's a lot of banks in Jackson, must be a lot of money there. But we got it all closed in, and should only have another day (or maybe 2) of flashing and punch-list stuff. We stayed at the Verginian Motel...crappy beds, thin walls and doors that don't seal tight, didn't sleep very well. Anyway, here's a few pictures, I am very tired and must sleep...after all it isn't Friday yet.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Can't remember the name of the bank? What does that sign in the second image say? : )

Tyler said...

Yea...I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed. First Bank of the Tetons. Goes to show how observent my readers are.