Monday, September 18, 2006

Pocatello Pump Photos

Here's the photos from the Pump. This first one was a night photo that I made Friday. It was about 10 min, lit from the campfire.



This is Kevin and Milton at the pump. I got them to wear t-shirts that I made with a photo of the city of rocks on the back and my logo & website address on the front. It was pretty cool...every time Milton got to the top of a climb he would shout "I climb for TylerHopkins.com!!)


Toph is really getting good at climbing. It makes me so proud to see him do some of these climbs. This first sequence looked pretty tough. It was mostly slopes and a couple thin edges. The second photo, he couldn't quite work out those moves. But it is still cool to see him make the moves.

2 comments:

Jon said...

That is so cool. He looks like a natural. How old is he? Keep it up Toph!

Tyler said...

Yep, I am far too proud of Toph...you know pride and all...

He will be 4 in November. There was a kid just younger than him competing.