Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jack-O-Lanterns!



We carved and painted pumpkins tonight with the kids. It was fun. I really like how Jessica's turned out. It makes me laugh. Hers is on the left.


Theo and I are going to the City of Rocks tomarrow to photograph and freeze our butts off. Should be fun. I hope some of the 4x5 images turn out really well. I want to make some kick-a silver prints of them to hang (and sell--I hope).


We thought we were going to be in Salt Lake for TJ's operation on Halloween, because some doh-head in scheduling at Shriner's called and set us up for the 31st, when we aren't suposed to go in for about 6 more months...we thought it was a little early and we were. Kinda ticks us off...but mistakes happen.

3 comments:

Darren Clark said...

You guys have fun. I'll be thinking of you.

Slade said...

Good luck on your son's operation. We have a boy in our ward with similar leg issues. His parents opted to have his leg 'fixed', so 2 years of braces etc...fiinally ended this week. He's in my daughter's class at school, so I get updates from her as to how he's doing. Tough choices no matter what you decide.

Oh yeah, good luck shooting too. :)

Tyler said...

No City Trip. We are going to Island Park instead...closer.

We chose not to go with the reconstruction...there is not enough there to work with. We could try, but that would mean a childhood in a hospital bed having his legs 'stretched' and then there is the issue with the foot itself. Just not enough strength.
We are doing well with it. Thank you for your support.