Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Work on the Temple

Just when I thought Jessica was about to kill me, we had a great suprise. I got to work on the Temple this week instead of the Visitor Center in Jackson. It has been a great to be able to be home at night. And working on the Temple has been fun too. Yes there are still problems and it is hard work, but I do enjoy it...and the atmosphere is much better too. Today was interesting working in the snow, rain & wind.

It was also a blessing to be in town this week because on Monday, TJ went to a ear-nose-throat doctor. He advised us to have his tonsils and adenoids removed to help him breathe clear and not be so stuffy all the time. They were removed this morning, and Jess and TJ are staying at the hospital all day today and tonight for observation. The sergon said that his tonsils were "HUGE!" Is that a compliment? "Holy cow! You've got huge tonsils!" So he's been miserable all day today, I just hope he can sleep tonight...so that Jessica can too. I also hope this will clear him up so that he won't be so gunky before we go to Shriners...that's less than a month away.

I have a few snapshots of the Temple on my phone...but no way to download them right now. I'll have to remember to take my 10D tomarrow and Friday. Were making some good progress.

Like I said it has been so much better for our little family to be home this week...such a blessing, and the Lord does hear our prayers.

No comments: