Saturday, August 25, 2007

Kyle on one of the VERY FEW SHORT climbs on the trail (maybe 200 yards along the 5 miles).

We went for a ride down Wolverine Cr. again this morning. I really like the morning for a crisp ride, however I don’t think that this particular trail is the best for an early ride (we started down it around 7am). The sun glared through the trees making it difficult to see the trail a lot of the time. Other than that it was a good ride.

Rusty and Kyle...

I rode it with Kyle, Rusty (in town for the weekend for his brother, Chaun’s mission farewell), Juan (Rusty’s brother-in-law) and Chaun. They were good company to have. I was able to get a few quick shots, I would like to get a wider lens and spend more time up there and get some action shots of riders coming around the hair-pin turns and off the jumps…there are some good ones. However there are many spots where the later precedes the prior by very few feet. Enjoy—I did!

Chaun...don't know if he will get to do much riding like this on his mission.

No comments: