Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend relaxation



I got off work a little early on Friday, and went up to Blacktail with my in-laws to cool off and take the boat for a shake-down run. We water ski-ed, tube-ed and swam-ed. The water was great (as long as my bony body was in a wet suit)! I find it hard to get pictures of me on the water like this one of Sam, first off I can't take a picture of myself and second, I can's ski anywhere near this good! I can't even get off 2 skis! But I do enjoy taking pictures of those that can ski well. Jess was able to get up on slalom (one ski) on her second attempt. She was doubtful, what with the receint baby. I was very happy for her as well as proud. We were very tired after coming back from that short trip.

Darren came down on Friday and we built about 12 or 13 picture frames for him. That was fun. It always amazes me how working with wood is therapeutic, it was also good to see him and catch up with him.

Tonight we made plaster casts of the kids' feet for our family night. We want to have a cast of TJ's foot (to see how it grows and changes), and thought we'd do Toph & Cree's feet too. It is a mess and a pain (TJ really didn't like it). We will see how they turn out tomarow. Bakc to the grind for the week.

No comments: