Friday, April 28, 2006

End of Classes

Wow! Last night was my last class at BYU-I. The scheduled final was at 8-10PM, and I was very tired, and very ready to get back home to bed, but I still wanted to stay a little longer. We each showed our work and talked about it a little, no test. I don't know why I felt that way, I am excited to graduate...But scared and sad at the same time. I don't know exactly what my plans are. I want to work as a photographer, but don't know if I can support my family doing that. I will be taking portfolios into several studios and agencies in the next week. Maybe that will help direct me.

Then there is also the issue of Tyler Jr's foot...For those who don't know, he is perfectly healthy except for a smaller leg and foot that will need to be corrected through surgeries. We don't know what that will end up costing us (just going to and from Salt Lake), and we don't want to get too far away or too tied up with work so that I can help Jess and give all three kids the attention they need.

I will need to take time to reflect on these decisions coming up and discover what is best for my family.

No comments: