Monday, April 03, 2006

From orignal blog 3/21/06

Hello, welcome to my blog. I am new to this whole blogging world, so hi. I am a student at BYU-I, a private university in Rexburg Idaho. I will graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts--Photography this April. As a bachelor of fine art student, I have a senior project on display right now. It is an exhibit of portraits I made with a view camera. My wife is involved with our church youth group, and we thought it would be nice for their activity tonight to go show them the exhibit. While on the college campus, we showed them some other students' work, and showed them the photo lab and how some photography works. It was pretty fun. I got to play the teacher of sorts. Here's a picture of the show right after I put it up.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I really liked your show Tyler. Others did as well. One of the guys in my FHE grouped talked about it and said how much he liked it. he was impressed. well done.