Sunday, April 23, 2006

He has a name!

Yes, he finally has a name. After much deliberation, Jess & I came to a decision. Nicolas Tyler Hopkins. We like it. Jess wants to call him Cole (as in niCOLas). Kind of like how we have chrisTOPHER. I'm not too convinced as of yet...I do like nick and nicolas though. Anyway. These last two days have been crazy. Running the kids here and there, running on little sleep, and I didn't even birth a child! Jess is such a champ! I don't know how she does it.


So does he look like me? Or is he look like a Waddoups?

Thank you for your comments and ideas...even though the most popular name seemed to be William, we just couldn't get away from the Billy idea (Jess really does not like that nick-name). He seems to be a bit more Hopkins and so we felt he could have been a Tyler Jr...but not quite. So that's what we got.

Anyway, so tomorrow we will be bringing him home...that will be very nice to have them home. I will have to go up to school for a little while tomarrow, and then just get ready for finals on Wednesday and Thursday...then GRADUATION on Saturday...wow! kinda scary.

No comments: