Monday, April 03, 2006


Weekend in Island Park

My family and I went up to Island Park for the weekend. it was a lot of fun, to start off the vacation, I felt that I needed to roll my father-in-law's snow machine down a hill. Luckily I was able to stop it after the second roll by grabbing the bumper (just as I grabbed it, I thought to myself "I am going to break my wrist!") After changing the spark plugs, I rode it back down the hill and out the valley. I was able to photograph just a little. Here's a self portrait with my 1930's Burke & James. Here's also a landscape of the hills and mountains in front of my in-laws cabin. I am 200-300 yards up the hill behind the cabin. Beautiful view! When I was riding, I was climbing just the other side of the

mountain in the middle, it is called Lion's Head. It is on the border of Idaho and Montana.

I also picked up a book. I think that I can count on two hands how many books I have read. I normally don't ever read, but This one just really captivated me...The Da Vinci Code. Very good! I am told that it is a quick and easy read, it must be if I can read it. I made it through the first 25 chapters in a single sitting. I amazed my wife and myself. It was a very relaxing weekend, but now I have to get back to the grind, and get caught up on everything.

No comments: