Saturday, April 29, 2006

Graduation!

Me & Theo at the Convocation, waiting to get our diploma covers

Well, I made it. This morning we had Commencement and Convocation. It was really great! The speaches/talks that were given were wonderful, it was also great to see people one more time. Seeing the professors in their cerimonial gowns and hoods made me want to go on and get my masters even more...President Clark's is the coolest I must say. It still hasn't sunk in yet. It seems kind of wierd, and yet not that different. Maybe in a few days I will be able to articulate better how I feel about it.

Just afterward. My dad, wife, mom and son, Tyler Jr.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Congratulations. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of your life. : )

Being out of school is a good feeling but also a sad one. I was in college for over 8 years. Felt very weird to finally be finished, 3 degrees later.